Effective March 12, 2020
- Your privacy rights and choices
- Understanding your rights
- Understanding your choices
- The personal data we collect
- Where personal data comes from
- How we use tracking technologies like cookies
- Why we collect personal data
- How and why we share personal data
- How we protect your personal data
- How this statement changes over time
- Contact Us
This privacy statement explains how and why PayPal collects, stores, uses, and shares personal data when you visit our websites or use our services. Reading it will help you understand your privacy rights and choices.
“Personal data” in this statement means information about you, including your identity, finances, and online behavior.
“PayPal” in this statement means PayPal, Inc. This privacy statement only applies to the PayPal and Xoom services offered by PayPal. To learn about our privacy practices for our other products or services, like