An investment firm based in Malta is seeking to recruit a Senior Finance Executive profile to join their team on a full-time basis. Chosen candidate will be responsible for reviewing the accounting and processing of client transactions, whilst also managing all corporate actions impacting client investment portfolios.
Our clients are a leading, well established and highly reputed investment services company providing a wide array of investment services.
Further responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and reviewing all correspondence with clients prior to its submission;
- Ensuring the safekeeping and administration of all client monies and securities;
- Compilation of periodic reports for finance, management and regulatory purposes;
- Ensuring compliance with US IRS, FATCA and CRS requirements, including submission of all necessary reporting;
- Assisting with other finance or compliance related duties as may be necessary
Applicants need to possess a tertiary level of education in accounting or finance and have at least two years’ work experience in the audit of financial services.
Previous experience auditing investment firms would be considered an asset. In case not, the candidate should have a strong interest in investments and would be willing to learn about local and foreign financial markets.
Excellent communication in English is required together with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
Salary is in the region of €30-33,000 annual gross
For more info, email Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your CV without your prior consent.