† Applicants should refer to the program guidelines for the specific program eligibility criteria. For example, the Social Enterprise Capability and Food Innovation streams do not require a minimum annual turnover or employment of 20 or more staff.
The three overarching objectives of Boost Your Business Vouchers are to:
* increase the number of Victorian businesses entering new export markets and securing supply chain opportunities
* increase the number of Victorian Businesses developing and commercialising new products and services through research and development and generating improved productivity through process innovation
* improve the capability of Victorian businesses to accelerate growth and realise new opportunities.
In the longer term, the Boost Your Business Vouchers will help grow the Victorian economy by supporting the following outcomes:
* Victorian businesses are inventive, responsive and diverse, with increased levels of business innovation and business diversification
* Victoria creates and diffuses knowledge through research, collaboration and commercialisation, leading to increased spending and economic return from research and innovation
* Victoria is a desired source of exports and a destination for foreign investment
* Victoria’s business environment is competitive and provides confidence, including through increased market access
* Victorians are adaptive, knowledgeable and entrepreneurial, leading to increased knowledge and skills and extended entrepreneurship.
What you get
Vouchers are used by Victorian businesses or organisations in exchange for services that will build their capabilities in three main areas:
- Market Engagement – services to assist companies and organisations to identify and secure international market development and export opportunities.
- Innovation – services to assist companies to develop or commercialise new products and improve process innovation.
- Business Capability – services to assist companies to position them to support future growth.
These services will be provided to Victorian SMEs under one or more of the following voucher streams:
Tips and hints
SMEs must obtain a quote from a Registered Service Provider.
Boost your Business FAQs
Registered Service Providers
Registered Service Providers are able to assist you to undertake a Voucher supported project and prepare a scope of works to support your application.
Registered Service Provider briefing and guidance presentation
Boost Your Business Registered Service Provider briefing (PDF 688.16 KB)
How to apply
Round 4 of Boost Your Business closed Sunday, 22 December 2019.
If you require any further assistance to participate in the program please email the Boost Your Business team or call us on 13 22 15.
If you’re having difficulties
If you encounter any difficulties accessing information on this website, or require information in an alternate document format, please email the Boost Your Business team.
Boost Your Business Round 1 Voucher Recipients (PDF 432.72 KB)
Boost Your Business Round 1 Voucher Recipients – Accessible (DOCX 16.93 KB)
Boost Your Business Round 2 Voucher Recipients (PDF 453.24 KB)
Boost Your Business Round 2 Voucher Recipients – Accessible (DOCX 17.6 KB)
Boost Your Business Round 3 Voucher Recipients (PDF 171.17 KB)
Boost Your Business Round 3 Voucher Recipients – Accessible (DOCX 29.94 KB)
Boost Your Business Round 4 Voucher Recipients (PDF 151.28 KB)
Boost Your Business Round 4 Voucher Recipients – Accessible (DOCX 697.43 KB)